Woodall Public Schools is excited to announce our NEW ONLINE enrollment process beginning with the 2020-2021 School Year. The enrollment/application process can be done on any computer, tablet or even your smart phone. If you do not have access to one of these, please make arrangements with a friend, family member or perhaps the public library to complete the process. Please take a few minutes to watch the video below for a demonstration on how this process works. It will answer many of the questions you might have.
Please note that only the legal parent/guardian are allowed to enroll a student.
Parents of returning students MUST have a Parent Portal Account in order to enroll your student. Parents without a Parent Portal Account should call the school office at 918-456-1581 and select option 4 to set one up.
It is recommended that you have the following items ready to upload (photos or scanned on the device you are using) before you start the online process:
- Birth Certificate – Required for all new enrollees (not required if you were enrolled in Woodall Public Schools during the 2019-2020 school year.)
- Immunization Records – Required for all new enrollees and incoming 7th
- Proofs of Residency Documents – Accepted items include: Lease, Electric, Gas and Water bills ONLY. These need to be dated no later than March 2020 and CAN NOT have a cut-off notice on them. No other documents will be accepted. If these documents are not in the name of the parent/guardian, please go ahead and upload the documents and understand that a 3rd Party Affidavit will be required to be signed by the individual whose name is on the bill(s). This must be done in front of school officials BEFORE the application will be processed.
- Legal Documents – This could be custody papers, foster care paper work, etc. These documents must be court ordered. Notarized statements are not accepted. Signed foster care placement papers are required for a foster parent to enroll a child.
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s Driver’s License or State Issued Photo ID
- Front & back of CDIB if applicable.
- Previous School Records/Information – This applies to new students enrolling within our District after attending a different school district. We will need the name, address and phone number of the student’s previous school.
- Names and Phone numbers of Emergency Contacts – It will be helpful to gather this information prior to starting the process.
WHEN CAN WE ENROLL?
To obtain a link to begin P-K enrollment, please email Mrs. Kocsis at firstname.lastname@example.org
For grades Kindergarten through 8th, the enrollment window will open on Tuesday, July 7th and remain open thru August 10th, for new and returning students. We encourage you to take care of this as quickly as possible. Please do not put it off until the last minute or your child’s enrollment could be delayed.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT LINKS
- Tech Support: 918-456-1581
- Online enrollment typically takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.
NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT (All Pre-K students, students new to the district, or new student transfers.)
RETURNING STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT (All returning students who were enrolled in the 2019-2020 school year.)
Instructions for accessing the enrollment portal through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal:
1. Login to the Parent Portal using the link above (returning student online enrollment)
2. On the left, black side-bar, choose "More" at the bottom.
3. From the More menu, select "Online Registration"